Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Warwickshire

If Yes & Your Warwickshire Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Warwickshire Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Warwickshire - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Warwickshire

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your house should be safe and healthy to reside in when your occupancy begins and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas devices they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical appliances they supply. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise common issues that you might stumble upon. You ought to report issues with this to your landlord instantly. Every landlord, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair moist and mould, along with to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for need to be performed. If the condensation has happened due to a stopping working to provide appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to solve the ventilation problem. Damp and mould can present a serious risk to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young kids. This is why it is vital that you report it to your landlord, which they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are functions of your home risky, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the necessary repair work? To find out more about your housing association obligations to occupants, get in touch.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making housing association grievances would be total without a complete description of what a housing association is. These are non-profit making enterprises, which own numerous residential or commercial properties, and are in the business of leasing these properties out. Where a personal landlord may only have one or a handful of residential or commercial properties, a housing association might potentially be renting hundreds at a time. All of the earnings made from renting goes towards keeping and improving the homes, along with extending the property portfolio. Housing association properties that are rented to low-income groups is frequently offered the name social real estate. It is the really non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for real estate association settlement versus. We can assist you with real estate association compensation claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to discover how we can help you.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Warwickshire Housing Association Home?

Lots of homes in the UK suffer from damp, one of the most typical factors that individuals seek housing disrepair compensation. Obviously, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is also a really common reason for individuals to look for payment from the proprietor for mould. Your housing association payment policy need to cover what the association’s duties are with regard to declaring for required repair work such as damp and mould. Damp and mould are together, the most common reasons for individuals to make a grievance to their housing association, there are many more factors such as: No hot water Damaged heating Defective electrics No gas supply Dripping pipelines or roof Damaged windows or doors There truly are numerous reasons you might need to claim for real estate disrepair against your real estate association. Call us here at We and inform us what your problem is, and we will let you know whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly