Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair West Midlands

If Yes & Your West Midlands Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our West Midlands Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims West Midlands - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims West Midlands

Repair Obligations in Housing Association and West Midlands Local Authority Homes: Tenants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as a tenant most likely vary from if you resided in personal leased Housing. One grey area which renters tend to do not have understanding in is who pays for home repairs and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the tenant’s fault. Do the repair work responsibilities in housing association and regional authority houses are up to the occupant or the proprietor? The answer is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the tenant is responsible for a repair, and often it’s apparent that the property owner should pay up, however what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association disregards their repair responsibilities and leaves their renter living in disrepair? This guide intends to assist you develop if your social Housing landlord is trying to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your landlord is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What Is Housing Disrepair in A West Midlands Housing Association Home?

Numerous homes in the UK suffer from moist, among the most typical factors that people look for real estate disrepair compensation. Of course, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is also an extremely typical reason for individuals to seek settlement from the property owner for mould. Your real estate association compensation policy should cover what the association’s tasks are with regard to claiming for needed repair work such as moist and mould. Although damp and mould are together, the most common factors for people to make a problem to their real estate association, there are many more reasons such as: No hot water Broken heating Defective electrics No gas supply Leaking pipes or roofing system Broken windows or doors There actually are many reasons that you may require to claim for housing disrepair against your housing association. Call us here at We and tell us what your problem is, and we will let you know whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to contact us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your West Midlands Housing Association?

Choosing simply when to make a grievance to your real estate association will boil down to simply how bad the housing disrepair actually is. For example, if it is the middle of winter and the main heating unit has actually broken down, you will want to grumble quickly. Nevertheless, in your tenancy arrangement, you will find details about the maximum timescale that your housing association needs to fix particular types of repair work. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you must be reporting the need for a repair, rather than making a grievance about a repair not being carried out. We can assist you declare for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints procedure. You should have been offered details of this treatment when you signed your tenancy arrangement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and request for a copy in composing. You must follow this procedure correctly, just when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a path to making a compensation claim. We can help you to make accident claims for an injury or illness triggered by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

When you have completed your Housing association problems procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association must solve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to learn how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly