Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Weston-Super-Mare

If Yes & Your Weston-Super-Mare Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Weston-Super-Mare Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Weston-Super-Mare - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Weston-Super-Mare

Repair Commitments in Housing Association and Weston-Super-Mare Local Authority Residences: Occupants or Landlords?

If you live in social Housing, your rights and duties as a tenant most likely vary from if you lived in personal rented Housing. One grey location which tenants tend to lack knowledge in is who spends for home repair work and maintenance in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the tenant’s fault. Do the repair work responsibilities in housing association and local authority homes are up to the tenant or the property owner? The response is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the renter is accountable for a repair work, and sometimes it’s obvious that the property manager should pay up, but what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association overlooks their repair commitments and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide plans to help you develop if your social Housing landlord is trying to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your proprietor is declining to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a tenant you do have a certain quantity of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association also has a lot of repair work and maintenance responsibilities. Social Housing property managers are accountable for the majority of repairs in your home, consisting of any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roof, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical circuitry and any devices offered i.e. if a washing device is supplied the property owner is most likely responsible if it breaks. typical locations like lifts and entrances. If you reside in a home of numerous profession or an HMO, your proprietor has even more duties for fire and general safety, water system and drainage, gas and electricity and garbage disposal. These ought to be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you comprehend if you seem like you deserve to claim against your property manager or social housing association. We can send somebody over to examine the damage to your house if you live in social Housing to assist us evaluate if you can make a claim. Contact us.

How to Complain About Weston-Super-Mare Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to complain to the housing association, there are three primary techniques for doing this. The first approach ought to be used in all cases; the other two will depend upon the nature of the housing repair work. You can perhaps pursue property owner payment for hassle for really having to make a claim. The very first technique is to contact your real estate association and follow their formal complaints procedure. This need to be detailed in your occupancy agreement. The second approach is to complain to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body specifically entrusted with taking care of the renters’ rights. The third method only works for health-threatening housing disrepair. Such as payment for disrepair example would be severe, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a problem to the Environmental Health Department, who handles any problems that trigger a health threat to the general public. We can likewise advise you about the very best problems procedure to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to discover how.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly