Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Weymouth

If Yes & Your Weymouth Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Weymouth Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Weymouth - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Weymouth

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Weymouth Tenants?

Although it is difficult to establish what the repair responsibilities of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property managers are generally responsible for repairs and upkeep. When you first relocate, and throughout your occupancy, your proprietor should make certain that the property: Is tidy and healthy to reside in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe and secure windows and doors which work effectively. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s an excellent concept to ask for a copy of this when you relocate. This way, if anything does require fixing throughout your tenancy you have a point of reference to understand if the obligation lies with you or your landlord. If your house is damaged, then is damaged even more by repair work and maintenance work arranged by your proprietor, then they are accountable for correcting and paying for repair work. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your proprietor must make the needed repairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your house because of repair, it is possible to request for temporary accommodation or a reduction in lease for the time you are affected. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your property manager fails to supply you with the required repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you claim for these repairs and payment. Is your landlord stopping working to provide you with a safe and fit living area? Contact us.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety requirements which apply to leased houses. By law, your home needs to be safe and in shape to live in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has obligations to repair and keep safety of:. The gas supply and gas devices they provide. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, damp and mould are also common issues that you may come across. You need to report problems with this to your property owner right away. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair moist and mould, as well as to determine the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for must be carried out. For instance, if the condensation has occurred due to a stopping working to supply sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation concern. Damp and mould can pose a severe risk to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in kids. This is why it is vital that you report it to your proprietor, and that they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are functions of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing landlord stopped working to make the essential repairs? To discover more about your housing association duties to occupants, contact us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Weymouth Housing Association?

Choosing simply when to make a problem to your housing association will come down to just how bad the housing disrepair in fact is. For example, if it is the middle of winter and the central heating system has broken down, you will want to grumble rapidly. In your tenancy contract, you will find info about the optimum timescale that your housing association has to repair particular types of repair work. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the need for a repair work, rather than making a complaint about a repair not being performed. We can help you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You should have been provided information of this procedure when you signed your tenancy contract. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in writing. You must follow this treatment properly, only when this procedure stops working to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a path to making a payment claim. We can help you to make accident claims for an injury or health problem brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

When you have actually completed your Housing association problems treatment, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week duration, your Housing association ought to fix your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly